We are in network with most major health insurance plans
All PIP/MVA/Car Accident Insurance
All Blue Cross/Blue Shield networks
Kaiser Permanente | PPO & First Choice Options
*We are discontinuing Multiplan and Cigna by end of 2018
Although we may be in network with your insurance, your plan can vary on acupuncture coverage. If you'd like to find out what your benefits are, please call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card to verify your benefits.
The questions you need to ask your insurance:
- Do I have acupuncture benefits?
- Are they combined with any other services such as chiropractic or massage?
- Do I have a deductible, and does it apply to these benefits?
- Do I have a limit to my number of visits?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance?
- Do I need pre-authorization?
- Have I met my out of pocket maximum for the year?
You may also be able to see us as an “Out-of-Network” provider if your insurance is not listed here and your insurance may pay a certain amount of the costs. We offer discounted cash rates for those with Medicare/Medicaid, patients without insurance coverage or patients who prefer not to use their insurance for acupuncture visits. Rates are discounted and only applicable if a treatment plan is agreed on in person and paid on date of service.