We are in network with most major health insurance plans for wa state
All PIP/MVA/Car Accident Insurances
(including: Progressive, State Farm, Allstate, Geico, Liberty Mutual, Safeco, AMF, etc)
MOST Blue Cross/Blue Shield networks and states
(including anthem & Empire)
please call or text us at 206.466.2933 if yours isn't listed
We are not in network with the following major insurance plans:
- We have discontinued accepting Multiplan & Cigna since 2018
- UHC Community Plan
- Most Medicare plans (we are in with Humana and Kaiser Medicare plans)
- Medicaid (such as Molina, Amerigroup or Apple Health)
- EPO plans within BC/BS
Although we may be in network with your insurance, your plan can vary on acupuncture or naturopathic coverage. As a courtesy, we call to check your benefits, but the information we are given is not a guarantee.
We get it, insurance can be confusing! Patients aren't always aware of this part:
You are ultimately responsible to fully understand your benefits.
If you'd like to find out what your benefits are,
please call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card
to verify your benefits and check whether your plan gives you coverage for our office.
We want to help empower you so that you can be more informed! here are The questions you need to ask your insurance:
- Zen Attitude Acupuncture says they're in network with my insurance! Does my particular plan show them as in network as well?
- Do I have acupuncture benefits?
- Are they combined with any other services such as chiropractic or massage?
- Do I have a deductible, and does it apply to these benefits?
- Do I have a limit to my number of visits?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance?
Do I have a separate co-pay/co-insurance for a new patient visit (CPT code 99203) in addition to acupuncture?
- Do I need pre-authorization?
- Have I met my out of pocket maximum for the year?
(Premera patients) Do I have a separate co-pay for cupping?
**Always encouraged, get the name and a reference #
You may also be able to see us “Out-of-Network” if your insurance is not listed here and your insurance may pay a certain amount of the costs. Please call the # on the back of your card to find out if you have out of network benefits. We offer discounted cash rates for those with Medicare/Medicaid, patients without insurance coverage, or patients who prefer not to use their insurance for acupuncture visits. Rates are discounted and only applicable if a treatment plan is agreed on in person with the provider and paid on date of service. A valid ID is still required for us to treat you regardless if you pay out of pocket.